MHL 1007-A Electric Wheelchair (Small rear wheels)
– MHL 1007-A is a foldable power wheelchair designed contemporary lightweight, and cost-effective solution for the people with mobility issues, fatigue, neuromuscular disorders or cardiovascular disorders. Both batteries placed under each armrest can be removed easily while the backrest is foldable and consist of fire-retardant antibacterial upholstery.
– Ergonomically designed interchangeable joystick for effortless experience and ease of operation with feather touch 5 speed controller, with 360 degrees turning capacity powered by Lead acid battery.
– The rear wheels are of 12.5 inches for ease of maneuverability on all kind of surfaces and solid rubber front wheels of 8 inches for excellent control and stability at maximum speed of 6 km/hour and allow uphill up to 8 degrees’ inclination, with electromagnetic braking mechanism.
– The batteries can be removed easily.
– Foldable backrest and fire-retardant. antibacterial upholstery.
– MS frame with robust design and aesthetic use of polymer foot rest.
– Reinforced double cross design ensures extra durability and safety.SEND ENQUIRY